Joined the Opendoorz family in March ’22
When not at work playing with numbers, Helen is immersed in family life, with her husband, running around after their football mad son or off to visit their daughter who is happily settled by the sea in Worthing. The constant by their side is their mad and bin-dipping dog, Jeff.
McGills is a three partner firm of Chartered Accountants in the beautiful town of Cirencester. Helen has been a partner there since 2019 after being with a leading Cheltenham firm, learning the ropes of all things business, for 20 years.
McGills has very much a family ethos, with clients treated how we would like to be treated ourselves. We even have five sets of family members in the team!
At McGills, our team has experience with companies and other businesses both large and small, organised and … less so.
From the best presented accounting records to the proverbial brown paper bag, we have seen it all before. We will turn figures into a professionally prepared set of annual accounts, for filing at Companies House and HMRC, and the annual personal tax return preparation and filing.
Our work is always closely tailored to individual needs and preferences and, where necessary, we will suggest ways of improving systems to help reduce costs.
At McGills, we have helped hundreds of businesses and, as such, we can call on a wealth of commercial and financial experience.
Great partnerships start here – we can help you:
- Review your business performance
- Understand the critical success factors within your business and establish key performance indicators to track them
- Look for cost and profit improvements within your business
- Prepare a business plan, cash-flow projections, budgets, and trading forecasts to develop your business
The benefits for a client:
- A fresh review of their business
- Assisting with access to funding to develop your business
- Gives assistance with financial systems to control your cash flow
- We may even get to save clients some tax!
At McGills, we offer a range of services that you can call upon, to support every financial aspect of a business.
From company formation through to bookkeeping, payroll, and workplace pensions, we can help free up time for the client to be able to concentrate on the business itself.
Our additional services include:
- Confidential payroll services
- Electronic company formation and secretarial services
- Bookkeeping services
- Workplace pensions
- VAT advice and VAT returns